- Monday - Saturday from 9.00 to 20.00
- Sunday is a day off
- 1. All prices are in Thai baht (the national currency of the Kingdom of Thailand).
- 2. Before booking, inform the manager if you are pregnant, have chronic diseases or have diseases of the musculoskeletal system. If you hid this information from the manager, the responsibility lies with you (therefore, you may be refused to conduct an excursion without a refund). SEA EXCURSIONS ON SPEED BOATS ARE PROHIBITED FOR PREGNANT WOMEN. In case the presence of pregnancy is found out at the pier, the return transfer is paid by you yourself.
- 3. All prices do not include a possible surcharge for transfers from remote regions: Rawai, Nai Harn, Panwa, Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Mai Khao. To avoid misunderstandings, please check with the manager for surcharges before booking.
- 4. Children under 3 travel free of charge without providing a separate seat and meals (as an infant). Children's ticket - from 4 to 8 years. Adult ticket - from 9 years old. For some programs, a child ticket can only be purchased depending on the height of the child (water park, evening shows). In the event that you misinform the manager about the age or height of your child, all responsibility lies with you (excursions may be denied without a refund). The manager has the right to request the children's passports to clarify the age.
- 5. The courier leaves for free in all areas of Phuket (except for the areas of Layan, Ao Po, Nai Yang, Naithon, Mai Khao). For the above remote areas, the cost of delivery is 200 baht (regardless of the number of purchased excursions). Delivery of tickets by courier takes place if online booking is not suitable for you.
- 6. Information support during the holidays is carried out ONLY to the clients of our company. We are not responsible for the services of other agencies, as well as third parties (suppliers of additional services and other tourists) during the excursion.
- 7. The order of stops and the time of their visit can be changed at the discretion of the organizing company (due to weather, natural conditions, public holidays or other circumstances) without a significant change in the program. Timing on group programs is indicated for reference purposes and is not strict for implementation. The carrier has the right to replace transport with excursions without additional notice and agreement.
- 8. For two-day programs, the price is per person based on double accommodation in a hotel. Specify the amount of the surcharge with the manager before booking.
- 9. The agency does not deliver forgotten items during excursions or transfers. Please look after your belongings by yourself. Do not leave valuables unattended in transport and at stops.
- 10. Tourists in strong alcohol or drug intoxication may not be allowed on the tour. In this case, no refund will be made. The cost of the return transfer is also borne by the tourist.
Terms of transfer and cancellation of the tour:
The rules for rescheduling tours, as well as cancellations and refunds are written on each ticket. They are set by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Below is a detailed breakdown.
- Changes to the booking are possible ONLY during business hours (from 9.00 to 20.00)
- The transfer of the excursion to another date is possible at least 24 hours before the start of the program (only if there are places on the desired date)
- Transfer of the excursion is free of charge and only once
- Cancellation of the tour at the request of the tourist is possible at least 24 hours before the start of the program. If the tour is canceled at the request of the tourist, the travel agency withholds 30% of the cost of the tour
- If the tourist refuses the tour less than 24 hours before departure, the payment is not refundable
- If you do not go on a tour (no show) - the payment is not refundable
- If you have a certificate from the HOSPITAL*, you can cancel the tour at least 24 hours before departure with a 100% refund. Refunds are made only to the tourist specified in the certificate. If the certificate is issued for a child/children, then 70% of the cost of the tour is returned to one parent. The second parent, as well as other tourists on this ticket is not refundable. They can go on a tour according to the booking
- In case of refusal of the tour at the request of the tourist in the process of its implementation, the payment is not refundable
- In case of cancellation of the excursion due to the fault of the carrier or a storm warning (only sea tours), it is possible to postpone the date of the excursion or a full refund
- Rain is not an obstacle for the tour and the cancellation of the tour due to the presence of precipitation is not carried out. If a tourist refuses to go on an excursion due to rain, this is regarded as a voluntary refusal of the service and no refund is made.
*only certificates from a Thai hospital are accepted for consideration. Certificates from private clinics, pharmacies, as well as certificates from online doctors are not accepted. The sickness certificate must contain the name and surname of the sick person, information about the presence of the disease on the date of the excursion, and the seal of the hospital. All certificates are checked for authenticity, in order to avoid falsification of documents. In case of detection of the fact of falsification of documents, no refund is made, and the company has the right to contact the police.